Easter Week Services 26th-31st March are
– Maundy Thursday – Communion Service at 7.00 p.m. at Toll Gavel
– Good Friday Service at 9.00 a.m. followed by Walk of Witness from Beverley Minster at 10.45am
– Easter Day begins 6.30 a.m. with a Churches Together United Service at the Black Mill on the Westwood.
– The first Easter Day Toll Gavel service is a Communion Service at 8.00 a.m.
– The Big Breakfast is served in Toll Gavel Church Hall accompanied by The Butty Band and Freda on the piano.
– Easter Day Service with Holy Communion at 10.30am in Toll Gavel Church or Family Cafe Worship in the Church Hall
– Evening Worship is at 6.30pm at Norwood